At-home testing empowers consumers and lets them use reliable screening tests at home. We Test has a full panel of test parameters and a clear Result Guide. We Test clearly explains when issues may arise and when to see your doctor. Early detection means early intervention, and improved outcomes.
1. DEHYDRATION – Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
2. GLUCOSE – Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem – consult your doctor.
3. PROTEIN – Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
4. VITAMIN C – Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
5. PH LEVELS – A measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
6. WHITE BLOOD CELLS – The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
7. NITRITE – If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
8. KETONES – The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem – consult your doctor.
9. BILIRUBIN – The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
10. UROBILINOGEN – The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
11. BLOOD – A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.